Life Sciences companies operates in the most rapidly evolving, highly regulated, and complex environments of all industries. Recent pandemic has once again proven that, and it has challenged all aspects of a value chain and forced these life sciences companies to innovate but innovate rapidly. Traditional R&D cycles were forced to operate in quick time to driver results and ensure vaccines are out to the patients in the record times. Rapidly changing business environments and increasing Cost and pricing pressures needs a flexible, scalable business models and supporting ecosystem to deliver best outcomes to the patient and meets regulatory requirements.
We at DPCon have a team of experts who has over 100+ years of experiences and spent over 100,000 consulting hours working with leading Life Sciences companies in the areas of Clinical Trails Supply Chain Management, Compliant manufacturing, Quality assurance and controlled logistics and supply chain processes. With this experience we have built a pre-configured solution to ensure we deliver the solution rapidly to meet customer demand and reduce time to market for the medications.
We offer solution across value chain as depicted in the picture below
Order to cash
Supply chain planning
Procure to pay
Our solution cover following key business scenarios with complete package including data templates, pre-build training contents etc.
- R&D Planning and Monitoring against the budget
- Pharmaceutical Developments
- Clinical trial Management
- Commercial Sales and Operation Planning
- Manufacturing and Labelling for End to end Pharma Operations covering Drug Substance, Drug Product and packaging
- Global Batch Traceability
- Regulatory Submission
- Supply Chain Management covering contract management, toll manufacturing, sub-contracting
- Complaint Management
- Sourcing and Planning
- Inventory Management
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- 15-20% Reduction in the requirement gathering time
- 15-20% Reduction in the testing time
- 20% Reduction in the training time
- 20-30% Reduction in the project implementation
- 20-30% Reduction in the data migration time
- 20-40% Reduction in the solution validation / business blueprinting time