Oil And Gas
Owing to its high risk, high return nature, the whole world closely watches the Oil & Gas industry. Highly regulated and geopolitically sensitive, this industry is also technology and capital-intensive. Many other industries like manufacturing, hi-tech, and chemical are dependent on the oil & gas industry. Organizations operating in this industry have a variety of highly complex, integrated processes coupled and huge amounts of data to deal with. There’s pressure to innovate, integrate IT, improve productivity, and optimize costs.
Many aspects of the oil & gas industry like engineering design, production management, materials management, warehousing, installation & commissioning, customer service, and contract lifecycle management are reliant on advanced IT systems for operational efficiency and meet strict compliance regulations.
DPCon Solutions helps your organization prepare for the challenges of the increasingly competitive oil & gas industry through pre-built and proven industry-specific SAP best practices solutions. We upgrade critical processes in your value chain to deliver an early return on investment. Our solutions also optimize implementation costs, add flexibility, and automate digital oil and gas technology solutions.
- Custom-built Business Process Documents containing business scenario simulation depicting the scope of each functional area
- Custom-built templates for knowledge-based engineering configuration
- Templates to accelerate data migration activities
- Comprehensive training documents specifically made for the oil & gas midstream and OFS industry-relevant processes and operations
- Repository of test scripts to fast track the Unit, Integration & User Acceptance testing for quality assurance
- Predictive Asset Management solution to improve sustainability
- Turn data for predictable operational insights
- Strategic planning and sourcing of inventory
- Product pricing in a dynamic market
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Reduction in the testing time
Reduction in the requirement gathering time
Reduction in the data migration time
Ovrall, 40% - 50% reduction in the project implementation time
Reduction in the training and change management time
Reduction in the solution validation / business blueprinting time